Dedicated graphic designer Peta Nash is expert in the craft of turning smart ideas into powerful design communication across all channels, changing perceptions and building brands.
Peta is passionate about design, she is equal parts conscientious creative and smart strategist, and believes in the power of the big idea as the starting point for every brand’s identity. She has an intuitive typographic sensibility and deploys pixel-perfect attention to detail.
She has over three decades of creative expertise, business acumen and production know-how, working directly with clients from most sectors, from global giants to innovative start-ups. She offers a highly experienced and efficient creative service, which is proven to be good for business.
Peta has worked around the world devising brand identities, brochures, exhibitions, packaging, books and websites for clients as diverse as; Chivas Brothers (developing and policing their super premium Chivas Whisky family brands for an impressive 13 year period), Hornby plc, Habanos SA (Havana, Cuba), The Taylor Fladgate Partnership (Oporto, Portugal), The Bank of England Sports Ground, Hamleys, Marston Country Park, Royal Blackheath Golf Club, Chartered Society of Designers, Four Winds Resorts, Luxury Family Hotels, Matt Roberts (personal training), Waterhouse (property developers) and the NHS, as well as many start-ups and non-profit organisations.
Peta is a Chartered Designer and a Fellow of the Chartered Society of Designers.
Nash Design is our trading name for John Nash & Friends Limited.
To talk about your project, or find out more, please get in touch…
John Nash & Friends
Retired founder, John Nash, emerged from advertising and set up John Nash & Friends in 1973, based at 31 Neal Street, Covent Garden. He enjoyed fruitful years working for Wedgwood, Hornby, BHS, Thorne Lighting, Bank of England, International Wool Secretariat, to name a few. In 1987, he took the intrepid decision to move his 15 strong team to ‘docklands’, spending another successful 20 years. Still going strong and focused on his love of book design.
Thinking & doing
When you engage Nash Design, we do it all – from conceptual design ideas, through development & artwork, to overseeing final production across all channels.
We work with you throughout the design concept and development stages, through to implementation, ensuring projects deliver your goals.
- totally immerse ourselves in your business
- bring a new perspective enabling you to view your business afresh
- identify challenges and opportunities where design can make a difference
- seek out your brand truths to underline the credibility of your communication
- help create a brand strategy by identifying your main proposition and key messages
- clarify the scope of the design project and set realistic goals according to your budgets and ambitions
- use our creativity, knowledge and experience to explore alternative design concepts, developing the preferred idea to your satisfaction
- listen to your feedback and implement changes to your satisfaction
- ensure at the core of everything we design, is our quartet of key objectives - impact, originality, comprehension and simplicity
- ensure your investment leaves a lasting legacy, equipping you with design communication collateral for the future
- use our extensive knowledge of print and digital media to produce the most appropriate method of execution of our ideas
- liaise with production companies and oversee your project through to delivery
- build future capability into everything we design, including in-house templates
- aim to build a long-term relationship to help develop the design concepts we have brought to life.